LABORATORY OF THE ORGANIC CATALYSIS
Tel. (375 17) 284-20-45, 284-23-70, e-mail: email@example.com
Founded in 1935 by professor N. S. Kozlov
Head – Dr. Sci. (Chemistry)
Kozlov Nikolai Gelevich
Laboratory staff of organic catalysis
Main directions of fundamental research:
- Basic research are directed toward the solution of the urgent scientific problems, which correspond “to the enumeration of the priority directions of fundamental and applied scientific research RB on 2006-2010 yr.” within the framework pp.3.5 and 4.1. , the consisting of the development new methods of chemical synthesis and the development of the methods of the analysis of the biologically important natural and related to them compounds, in particular, the basics and of diazafenantrenes and terpenoids, the study of their properties and practical application. Applied research and the practical developments: The synthesis of the derivatives of benzo[f] quinoline and 4,7- phenanthroline of those possessing antimicrobic activity with respect to the bacterium of Escherichia of coli, which makes it possible to obtain the new biocides of a number of the quaternary derivatives of the basics and diazafenantrenes. Synthesis of salts of lupinine - natural alkaloid the plant of the kind Of anabasis of aphylla L., with the antimicrobic activity against the strain of the agent of tuberculosis Of mycobacterium of tuberculosis Of h37Rv. Synthesis of the optically active additives for the liquid-crystal compositions in the electronics industry. Synthesis of new aromatic substances on the basis of terpenoids for the food and perfume industry.
The main achievements:
- Is developed the multikomponent method of the synthesis of azaheterocyclic compounds, which includes interaction of amines, aldehydes and CH-acids. Varying deputies in the molecules, in past three years was obtained the library from more than 100 new azaheterocycles. In the development of the scientific direction, which is consisted in the creation of new azageterocyclic compounds, is for the first time realized the synthesis of the analogs of the alkaloid of floksakrine, ergoalkaloides, pesticidal preparations, inhibitors of ferments - the compounds of those possessing biological activity. By condensation 5-phenyl-1,3-cyclohexandione is 5-(para-methoxyphenyl) - 1,3-cyclohexandione 5-quinolinamine and by aldehydes of aromatic, heteroaromatic, cyclohexene series are synthesized new 7- aryl (geteril, cyclohexenyl) - 10- phenyl or (para-methoxyphenyl) - 7,10,11,12-tetrahydro-9[N]- benzo [b] [1,7] phenanthroline-8- are that, that contain two asymmetrical atoms of carbon Of 7 and 10. The reaction of cascade geterocyclization of 2- naphthylamine, (2-borniliden) acetaldehyde and cyclic β- diketones realized synthesis stereoisomeric 12 (R) - even 12 (S) - [(2-borniliden) methyl] - 8,9,10,12-tetrahydro-7[N]- benzo [a] acridine -11-ones with different deputies in cyclohexene ring, the being been structural analogs alkaloids of an acridinic number. Is developed new approach to the synthesis of spiroderivatives 1,2,3,4-tetrahydrobenzo[f]quinoline, based on the multikomponent - dicarbonyl b condensation of mono-N-substituted 2- naphthylamines, cyclic compounds and formaldehyde. It is shown that the developed methodology bears general nature and makes it possible to easily vary spirosubstitutiones in the second position and the deputies in atom of nitrogen (in the position 4) 1,2,3,4-tetrahydrobenzo[f]quinoline cycle. Method is successfully used for the synthesis of diverse, not previously described in the literature, spiroheterocyclic systems, which contain in the structure farmakofore groups and natural terpene and alkaloid fragments. Is found new approach to the synthesis of earlier than not described 3,5-dispirosubstitutione piperidines, which are been the analogs of piperidine alkaloids of the nitraria of Siberian. Synthesis is based on the multikomponente condensation of anilines, dimedone and formaldehyde.
The promising trends of the studies:
- The synthesis of the nitrous heterocycles of those including in its composition fragments is terpene and the basics and diazafenantrenes - potentially biologically active materials.
- Construction of the complex molecules, which are been the analogs of natural bioregulators or containing in its structure the fragments of natural molecules, for obtaining the compounds, which possess the wide spectrum of biological effect and similar on a number structural signs with the natural biologically active compounds.
- The development of chemistry is terpenes and azafenantrenes, the synthesis of new aromatic substances, optically active additives to LC to materials, the pesticides.